Excellus provides seamless deployment support performance Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS), resulting in quick and efficient movement of personnel and productive implementation of operations. Excellus offers rapid and agile response to government organizations. We quickly respond to ad hoc, high priority tasks, and rapid turnaround projects that require a broad range of skill sets.
- Tactical Training
- Interface with government and military clients to develop comprehensive training strategies, plans, and Programs of Instruction
- Research training strategies and provide technical analysis to determine efficacy and success of strategic objectives
- OCONUS and Home Station Training, and Exercise and Evaluation support
- Technology Assessment and Integration
- Evaluate and improve form, fit, and function of emerging technologies into Soldier systems and their field of operation
- Manage and coordinate development test plans, capabilities and limitations reports, safety confirmations, and safety releases
- Identify and manage technology risk, evaluate system design concepts against mission requirements, and demonstrate technology in operational environments
Our staff has a vast amount of knowledge and experience regarding the laws of all countries involved, as well as Army and United States Central Command (CENTCOM) policies.